"A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song." ~ Maya Angelou


Monday, June 13, 2011

A funny thing happened on the way to work today...

Actually no. It didn't. But I just thought I would say that to get your attention. Clever, no?

Hells yes I am.

Anywhoooo, welcome to my blog. I assure you, it will be full of delights and wonders the likes of which you have NEVER seen. And you may never truly see it, for the awesomeness that is my bloggery may gouge out your eyes when casting your vision upon it for the first time. I have just popped your uber blog cherry. Mandee: 1 Hapless Readers: 0.

This is why I should never be allowed to do this.

I promise I'll do this all the time. Truly, I do. I had another website that I was pretty faithful to for a while...but then I got bored. And nobody seems to be able to access it. Therefore, seeing as I'm a press whore (as Kevin Smith so eloquently calls himself) I require the masses to see it. Not just at home. At work. When you are supposed to be productive. Nobody likes productivity. *eye roll* I'm pretty sure that statement could get me fired. But then again, I'm too cool for school so really...yeah. I'm pretty much screwed.

This is a mere precursor to the awesomeness that will come on a regular basis. For reals. HOWEVER, I must cut said precursor short as I have a Stanley Cup final game to watch. FYI, Canucks got this. Game on.

Until next time, I bid you adieu. Godspeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment