"A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song." ~ Maya Angelou


Tuesday, June 14, 2011

HAPPY BARFDAY CARLY!

Today, I shall compose a tribute. A tribute to my good friend Carly, who on this day twenty-four years ago, graced the world with her glorious presence.

Actually, she probably graced the world with her screaming presence. I feel like this is a much more accurate interpretation, considering the circumstances of birth. Gross.

ANYWAYS, Carly has entertained the hell out of me since we started working together. Mostly because we can't seem to get work done when we're together...we're usually laughing too hard. It's a jolly time. I'm clearly not very good at writing tributes. I get distracted easily, it would seem. This is not the greatest blog in the world; this is just a tribute. There you go, Carly. I infringed upon a copyright just for YOU. That's love, man.

I used to blog on my website, but then I got irritated with how difficult it is to really maintain a website and make it look awesome without wanting to punch a baby...so I stopped. The point is, I used to have a Song of the Day or Song of the Week, depending on how lazy I was. Today, I shall re-implement this practice. And in the honor of Carly's barfday (har, I'm clever); I shall choose something of the delightful persuasion. This one's for you, Carly. Check out Darkest of Discos by Slowcoaster here.

Rock on, Carlyface. I heart you!

No comments:

Post a Comment